Click to Home
Andover Help Center - How Do I?
Go To Search
Andover Kansas Andover, Kansas
1609 E Central Ave
P.O. Box 295
Andover, KS 67002
Ph: (316) 733-1303
Fx: (316) 733-4634
Planning and Zoning forms and Applications

Welcome to the Planning and Zoning forms and applications page.  Below you will find links to forms and applications required by various planning and zoning boards of the City of Andover.  Please feel free to call 733-1303 ext. 221 if you have questions or comments. 

Please click on the links provided below to download and print the appropriate form or application.  You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.  For a free version of Adobe Reader please follow the first link provided. 

Free Adobe Reader Download

Board of Zoning Appeals conditional use instructions and application

Board of Zoning Appeals variance instructions and application

Board of Zoning Appeals zoning appeal instructions and application  

Change of Zoning District instructions and application    

Establish a PUD District Application and Instructions

Final Plat Application

Final PUD instructions and application    

Lot Split Instructions and Application

Outline of procedures for rezoning and special use instructions and applications   

Preliminary Plat Instructions & Application

Sign Permit

Sketch Plat Application

Special use instructions and applications    

Vacation Instructions & Application

Zoning or Occupancy permit instructions and application   

Zoning Regulations Appeal Application