City Hall

About City Hall

City Hall is the administrative center for the City of Andover.

It holds the offices of the City Administrator as well as the Accounting / Finance Department, Planning and Zoning, and the Building Department.

Most city licenses and permits may be obtained at City Hall. Additionally, it is the location of the City Council Chambers. Sign-ups for the Parks and Recreation programs are centered at City Hall as well as the rental of City maintained buildings and park facilities.

Lost and Found
Lose something while you were in Central Park? City Hall routinely gets items turned in by Parks Department employees or other citizens. These items are kept for a few months, in the hopes the owners will come claim them. If you have lost something in Central Park, call City Hall at 733-1303 or stop by (1609 E Central Ave), M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.