Andover Senior Center
About the Senior Center
The Andover Senior Center mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better.
Annual membership dues are a suggested donation of $10.00 per year.
General Membership Meetings are the third Friday of the month at 11:00 am. Lunch will be served at 11:30 am. Please see the section on regular activities for more information.
We have special events each month such as educational speakers, monthly updates on safety from the Andover Chief of Police and fundraisers which includes great food, fellowship and fun.
"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."
- Edith Sitwell
Join the group for Chili & Cornbread
Wednesday, February 20 More Info Here
FEBRUARY - Second and shortest day of the year - 28 days this year
Don't forget February 14 - Valentines Day
- Birthstone: Amethyst Flower: Violet
- If a cow stands with its tail to the west, the weather is said to be fair.
- If a cow grazes with its tail to the east, the weather is likely to turn sour.
- When cats sneeze, it is a sign of rain.
- Fogs in February mean frosts in May.
- Find lots of interesting facts at The Old Farmers Almanac https://www.almanac.com/
We now have free WiFi!
Some of our activities include:
Come, have fun and enjoy all that we have to offer.