Andover Senior Center
About the Senior Center
The Andover Senior Center mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better.
Annual membership dues are a suggested donation of $10.00 per year.
General Membership Meetings are the 3rd Friday of the month at 11 am. Lunch will be served at 11:30 am. Please see the section on regular activities for more information.
We have special events each month such as educational speakers, monthly updates on safety from the Andover Chief of Police and fundraisers which includes great food, fellowship and fun.
Interested in learning how to better use yo9ur smartphone...come over for a class and learn with us! more info
Fried Chicken Dinner $7
Wednesday, May 15
More Info Here
A chicken dinner in Las Vegas used to cost less than $2.00 and the usual bet at that time was $2.00, so when you won you had enough for the chicken dinner. Hence "Winner, winner, chicken dinner!"
- Birthstone: Emerald Flower: Daisy or Sweet Pea
- The month of May was named for Maia, the Greek goddess of fertility
- In any given year, no month ever begins or ends
on the same day of the week as May does
- On May 1, 1931, the Empire State Building was officially opened
- May was once considered a bad luck month to get married
- Best evenings for fishing, May 8 & 9
- Best mornings for fishing May 16, 17, 26 & 27
- Find lots of interesting facts at The Old Farmers Almanac https://www.almanac.com/
We have free WiFi!
Some of our activities include:
Come, have fun and enjoy all that we have to offer.