Andover Senior Center
About the Senior Center
The Andover Senior Center mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better.
Annual membership dues are a suggested donation of $10.00 per year.
General Membership Meetings are the third Friday of the month at 11:00 am. Lunch will be served at 11:30 am. Please see the section on regular activities for more information.
We have special events each month such as educational speakers, monthly updates on safety from the Andover Chief of Police and fundraisers which includes great food, fellowship and fun.
Monterrey Lunch - Muy buen almuerzo con muchos amigos!
Wednesday, January 16 More Info Here
JANUARY - Second month of Winter
- Birthstone: Garnet Flower: Carnation
- On average, it is the coldest month of the year
- Best fishing days are the 5th thru the 21st
- Full Wolf Moon on January 21 at 12:17am
- Find lots of interesting facts at The Old Farmers Almanac https://www.almanac.com/
We now have free WiFi!
Some of our activities include:
Come, have fun and enjoy all that we have to offer.