The Andover Senior Center is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better. We provide programs that allow our participants the opportunity to lead quality lives and contribute to our community.
Your contribution will make a difference! Here’s what your contributions can do:
- $10.00 provides an annual membership for a senior
- $30.00 provides 10 meals for a senior
- $50.00 provides a senior with activities for a year
- $100.00 provides supplies needed for programs for one month
- $200.00 provide upgrades to computer programs for seniors
- $780.00 provides a senior with meals for one year
Any dollar amount is appreciated and will help the daily operation of our center. All contributions stay in Andover. All contributing agencies will have a sign posted in the center unless they wish to be anonymous.
We do host multiple fundraisers throughout the year to support the center:
- We have a collection container for aluminum cans in our parking lot. You can drop off your aluminum cans any time day or night.
- We have bake sales, dinners, dances, serve noon meals (Monday through Friday) and so much more.
We post events on channel 7. Come and visit with us and meet our board and staff. We hope to see you soon!
Other Donations Needed
- Gift certificates for area restaurants and services
- Sponsors for meals - we have on average 15 for noon meals
- Foam Plates - we use 75 plates per week
- 8 oz Foam cups - we use 100 or more per week
- 12 oz Foam Cups - we use 20 or more per week
- Plastic ware - we make 75 or more sets per week
- Dish soap
- Bathroom cleaner
- Coffee (decaffeinated and regular)
- Computer games
- Wii games
- Wii Fitness
- Copier paper and other office supplies
Food Donations Needed for Monthly Breakfast
- Sausage - we use 10 pounds per month
- Milk - we use 3 gallons per month
- Sugar free Syrup
- Sugar free Jelly
- Eggs - we use 15 dozen per month
- Peanut butter (creamy and crunchy)
- Canned Vegetables
- Any non-perishable foods are greatly appreciated!
If your organization requires a report for your donation we would be happy to provide you one to your specifications.