The Andover Senior Center is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better. We provide programs that allow our participants the opportunity to lead quality lives and contribute to their community.
Your contribution makes a difference for our Seniors! It helps fund our activities, bingo prizes, food, utilities, etc.
- $12.00 provides one senior an annual membership
- $50.00 provides meals for 10 of our seniors
We host multiple fundraisers throughout the year to support the center:
- There is a collection container for aluminum cans in our parking lot. You can drop off your aluminum cans any time day or night.
- We have monthly luncheon or dinner fundraisers.
Events are posted on Cox Channel 7.Come and visit with us and meet our board and staff.We hope to see you soon!
Other Donations Needed
- Gift certificates for area restaurants and services
- Sponsors for meals
- Foam Plates
- 12 oz Foam Cups
- Plastic ware
- Dish soap
- Bathroom cleaner
- Coffee (decaffeinated and regular)
- Copier paper and other office supplies
- Bingo prizes
- Postage stamps