The Andover Senior Center is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to sponsor good fellowship and wholesome recreation for anyone who has reached the age of 50 or better. We provide programs that allow our participants the opportunity to lead quality lives and contribute to their community.
Your contribution makes a difference for our Seniors!
- $10.00 provides one senior an annual membership
- $30.00 provides meals for 10 of our seniors
- $50.00 provides a senior with activities for a year
- $100.00 will help supply items for our programs for one month
- $200.00 will upgrade computer programs at the center
- $780.00 provides a senior with meals for one year
We host multiple fundraisers throughout the year to support the center:
- There is a collection container for aluminum cans in our parking lot. You can drop off your aluminum cans any time day or night.
- We have bake sales, dinners, dances, serve noon meals (Monday through Friday) and so much more.
Events are posted on Cox Channel 7.Come and visit with us and meet our board and staff.We hope to see you soon!
Other Donations Needed
- Gift certificates for area restaurants and services
- Sponsors for meals - we have on average 15 for noon meals
- Foam Plates - we use 75 plates per week
- 8 oz Foam cups - we use 100 or more per week
- 12 oz Foam Cups - we use 20 or more per week
- Plastic ware - we make 75 or more sets per week
- Dish soap
- Bathroom cleaner
- Coffee (decaffeinated and regular)
- Computer games
- Wii games
- Wii Fitness
- Copier paper and other office supplies