· Lawn chairs (no larger than 24’’x36”x40.5”)
· One (1) Sealed 1-Liter (or smaller) Water Bottle
· Drawstring bags, purses and diaper bags no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”. Limit: 1 per person - subject to search
· Professional Cameras and camera equipment including tripods or monopods
· Audio or video recording devices. *Cell phones are allowed at most events.
· Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, fireworks, stun
· Laser pointers
· Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances
· Bags larger than 14"x14”x6”
· Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans, flasks or coolers
· Golf/large umbrellas
· Tents/shade canopies
· Bicycles, skateboards, heelies, rollerblades, beachballs
· Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
· Signs/banners/posters may not be larger than 24” x 36” or attached to a pole or stick. Signs must be collapsible or able to be folded.
· Animals (excluding service animals)
· Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs.
· Other items as determined by facility management
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital and cameras with no detachable or interchangeable lens). Please note; for some events, at the request of the artist/performer, cameras of any type may be prohibited.
Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted at Capitol Federal Amphitheater® events. Management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
Capitol Federal Amphitheater® has a no re-entry policy. Anyone who leaves and wishes to return must purchase a new ticket.
All persons and bags are subject to search. Backpacks and bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not permitted in Capitol Federal Amphitheater®. Persons are limited to one (1) bag. Lawn chair bags are not included in this restriction.
No outside food or beverage. Exception: 1 Liter Sealed Water Bottle
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited at Capitol Federal Amphitheater® with the exception of service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome inside the venue, but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other Capitol Federal Amphitheater® guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off of the premises.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. The following items are to be noted:
- · Capitol Federal Amphitheater® reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears intoxicated
- · Alcoholic beverages are served in nothing larger than a 20-ounce container
- · Guests must show a valid ID to purchase alcohol. All guests purchasing alcoholic beverages will be wristbanded.
- · There is a two (2) drink limit per purchase
- · Anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises will be ejected.
- · Service of alcohol will end 30 minutes before the anticipated end of events
- · All alcoholic beverages must be discarded by the guest prior to exiting
The possession and/or of illegal drugs will result in ejection from the premises.
All events at Capitol Federal Amphitheater® are rain or shine. However, an event may be delayed, postponed, or canceled depending on the weather. Any delay or postponement will be made by venue management and all announcements regarding weather delay will be made on location and via Capitol Federal Amphitheater® social media pages. Only in a rare event will a concert be canceled.