COVID-19 Resource Page
NOTICE TO BUSINESSES
- The City of Andover has been notified that we have been awarded $132,000 from the State through the Community Development Block Grant-CV (CDBG-CV) program for us to pass along to those of you who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you would like to be on the list to receive more information once the application becomes available, please fill out the short form found at: https://forms.gle/rWjYCSWLKoyqBii59
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
- Court/City Council Chambers will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a fogging machine before being reopened to staff/public.
- Masks are required inside all city facilities.
- Outdoor Restrooms
- Central Park Restroom is currently open and is being cleaned and disinfected daily, Monday – Friday.
- 13th Street Park will have 1 restroom open and will be cleaned and disinfected daily, Monday – Friday.
- Dog Park – Currently open and will remain open – please continue to social distance
- Rental Facilities – Currently open with group sizes under the current Governor’s participant limitations in the Ad Astra Plan. After each public meeting/event in these spaces they will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with fogging machine (CDC effective on COVID-19), before being reopened to staff and/or public. At this time any reservation requests for more than 45 people are considered tentative. Masks are required inside all city facilities.
- Baseball/Softball 2020 Summer League has been cancelled
- Pickleball has reopened. Not to exceed 45 participants
- Dance will reopen with Phase 3 (June 8th or later) Not to exceed 45 participants.
- Movies in the Park are taking place as scheduled. Click HERE to see the list of movies being shown.
*Please note, reopening dates are tentative and we will continue to monitor the safety and recommendations of the CDC in an effort to make sure we are taking the recommended precautions for the public’s safety.
Butler County Health Department
Vaccine Distribution Information and Sign Ups
Andover Chamber of Commerce Resource Page: https://www.andoverchamber.com/covid-19-resources
Butler County KS COVID-19 Resource Page: https://www.bucoks.com/760/COVID-19-Resource-Page
Butler County KS - Mental Health Resources: https://www.bucoks.com/DocumentCenter/View/7833/Mental-Health-Resources-for-Butler-Co__REV
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
FEMA’s Coronavirus Response Page - https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus
KDHE COVID-19 Resource Center - https://govstatus.egov.com/coronavirus
State of Kansas COVID-19 Response Page - https://covid.ks.gov/
Governor Kelly’s Phasing Plan for Re-opening - https://covid.ks.gov/ad-astra-a-plan-to-reopen-kansas/
Kansas Coronavirus Resource Center: https://www.kansastogether.com/
United Way of the Plains: http://www.unitedwayplains.org/cat_view/344-guides-to-services/476-butler-county
Things to keep you entertained while Social Distancing
YMCA 360 Workouts - On-demand workouts, FREE - Click HERE
COVID-19 Time Capsule Worksheets - Printable! Click HERE
Andover Public Library - Live readings, polls and contests, and tons of online resources on their facebook page - Click HERE