Citizen Requests

Open Records Request

  • Open Record Request Form needs to be filled out in full and submitted to City Hall
  • If a fee is required, a portion or all will be collected prior to the records research
  • The City has three business days from the date of receipt of the request to notify the requestor when the information will be available to pick up or review
  • Andover City Code

Street Closure Request

  • Public streets may not be closed for any reason without receiving prior approval from the City Council.  
  • Fill out the request form and include a location map showing where the closure will be.
  • Completed form and map should be either emailed, mailed or dropped off at City Hall to the attention of the City Clerk. 
  • You will be notified when you will need to be present at a council meeting.