What can I do about traffic concerns in my neighborhood?
If you have a concern with traffic in your neighborhood such as speeding vehicles, you can contact the Andover Police Department at 316-733-5177 to report the issue immediately. All other issues can be handled by our Traffic Safety Coordinator, Lt. Lance Parker, who may select additional traffic enforcement options, including placing the radar equipment out in the area of concern. For more information, please contact Lt. Parker at 316-733-5177 ext. 215 or lparker@andoverks.com

Show All Answers

1. How do I provide feedback (Positive or Negative) about an employee of the Andover Police Department?
2. Where and how can I pay for a ticket?
3. Do we provide fingerprinting services to the Community?
4. What are the minimum qualifications to become a police officer for Andover.
5. What can I do about traffic concerns in my neighborhood?
6. Are Andover’s dog parks open to anyone, including non-residents?
7. What are the rules for dogs in Andover?
8. How and where can I register my dog with the City of Andover?
9. How many officers does the Andover Police Department have?
10. What hours are the police department open?
11. What is the curfew in Andover?
12. Does this police department permit citizens to ride with police officers?
13. How do I get a Protection from Abuse (PFA) or a Protection from Stalking (PFS) order?
14. I have an old cell phone that no longer has service can I still call 9-1-1?
15. What are the rules for restricted driver’s licenses?
16. Why do I sometimes get asked to hold when I call 911?