Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Occupancy Change Form

  1. Occupancy Change Form

    Utilize this form to notify the City of Andover that you are either moving into a new residence or moving out of a residence.  You can also contact the utility billing department at (316) 733-1303 ext. 410 or by email at

  2. Ownership Status*
  3. Change Status*
  4. Enroll in Paperless Billing
  5. Enroll in Trash Service
  6. If at any point, you have any questions, contact the City of Andover utilities at
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.